Partnering with Businesses
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Venice, Inc. welcomes support from the corporate community. Catholic Charities seeks to partner with corporations to enhance programs and services offered to serve all in need in Southwest Florida regardless of race, nationality, or creed. There are many ways a corporation can give to Catholic Charities!
- Corporate Grants – Direct giving from corporations and corporate foundations
- Pro Bono Service – Professional services provided by corporations
- Matching Gift Programs – Corporate matching of employee donations
- Dollar for Doer Programs – Corporate grants to employee volunteers
- Paid-Release Days – Employees spend a paid day off volunteering
- Non-Cash Donations – Corporate donations of products
- Company-Wide Day of Service – Corporate employees conduct a large skilled volunteer event
- Corporate Community Fundraiser – Corporate fundraiser implemented throughout the community
If you are passionate about the work of Catholic Charities, Diocese of Venice, Inc. and interested in Corporate Giving, please contact CEO Philomena Pereira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-488-5581.