At Catholic Charities we care deeply about the safety and wellbeing of all our clients, volunteers, staff, and community. As we all work together to contain the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, Catholic Charities is focusing our service to support the most critical needs.
We are focused on providing food, financial assistance, and telehealth mental health counseling.
1. Food distribution will take place ONLY at our pantry locations listed below. Clients will receive a pre-packaged bag or box of food items for their families.
Daily, Monday thru Friday: 9 am – 11 am
- Guadalupe Social Services – 211 South 9th Street, Immokalee, FL
Food Pantry and Soup Kitchen open daily. The Soup Kitchen is providing take-out / meals-to-go.
Tuesdays: 9 am – 11:30 am
- Judy Sullivan Center – 3174 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL
Thursdays: 9 am – 12 noon
- St. Margaret Catholic Church – 208 Dean Duff Street, Clewiston, FL
Fridays: 9 am – 11 am
- Bonita Springs – 28360 Beaumont Road, Bonita Springs, FL
Fridays: 9 am – 12 noon
- EKG Pantry – 4235 Michigan Avenue Link, Fort Myers, FL
Twice a month, 2nd and 4th Fridays: 9 am – 11 am
- St. Paul’s Catholic Church – Parish Hall, 1208 E Oak Street Arcadia, FL
Saturdays: 7 am – 8:45 am
- St. Michael Catholic Church, 408 Heard Bridge Road, Wauchula, FL
2. Financial Assistance – We are working to provide financial assistance for those in need. Financial assistance may include utility payments, prescription medication, or other critical needs.
3. Tele-Mental Health Counseling – will be available for existing clients on a limited basis using phone or video-conferencing.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact the number for your area below:
Sarasota/Manatee/DeSoto/Hardee/Highlands counties: 844-385-2407
Charlotte/Lee/Hendry/Glades counties: 844-385-2423
Collier County: 844-385-2404
Hours of Operation: 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Until Further Notice:
- Catholic Charities is restricting its offices to staff only.
- Persons in need will be assisted by phone only.
- Please refer to your area-specific number listed above for assistance.
- We will be suspending shower services and clothing donations until further notice.
If you want to help, our food supply is the most important! Our pantry locations plan to deliver food to roughly 2,000 households across the ten counties in the Diocese of Venice over the next several weeks. Funds to purchase food are greatly appreciated! You can help us respond swiftly and provide assistance to those in need by donating today! Donate Here!
A list of additional resources and COVID-19 information can be found HERE.
Thank you for your compassionate support and continued prayers, today and throughout the year. View our COVID-19 Impact snapshot to see the support we’ve provided in our communities.