At Catholic Charities we care deeply about the safety and wellbeing of all our clients, volunteers, staff and community. As we all work together to contain the spread of COVID-19 in our communities, Catholic Charities is focusing our service to support the most critical needs.
We are focused on providing food, financial assistance and telehealth mental health counseling.
1. Food distribution will take place ONLY at our pantry locations listed below. Clients will receive a pre-packaged bag or box of food items for their families.
- Bethesda House – 1670 4th Street, Sarasota, FL
- EKG Pantry – 4235 Michigan Avenue Link, Fort Myers, FL
- Bonita Springs – 28360 Beaumont Road, Bonita Springs, FL
- Judy Sullivan Center – 3174 Tamiami Trail East, Naples, FL
- Guadalupe Social Services – 211 South 9th Street, Immokalee, FL
2. Financial Assistance – We are working to provide financial assistance for those in need. Financial assistance may include utility payments, prescription medication, or other critical needs.
3. Tele-Mental Health Counseling – will be available for existing clients on a limited basis using phone or video-conferencing.
If you need assistance in any of these areas, please contact the number for your area below:
Sarasota/Manatee/DeSoto/Hardee/Highlands counties: 844-385-2407
Charlotte/Lee/Hendry/Glades counties: 844-385-2423
Collier County: 844-385-2404
Hours of Operation: 9 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday
Until Further Notice:
- Catholic Charities is restricting its offices to staff only.
- Persons in need will be assisted by phone only.
- We appreciate our volunteers but currently, we are asking all to refrain from coming to our offices.
- Please refer to your area-specific number listed above for assistance.
- We will be suspending shower services and clothing donations until further notice.
- We are asking new volunteers to check back with us in a couple of weeks.
If you want to help, our food supply is the most important! Our pantry locations plan to deliver food to roughly 2,000 households across the ten counties in the Diocese of Venice over the next several weeks. Funds to purchase food are greatly appreciated! You can help us respond swiftly and provide assistance to those in need by donating today! Donate Here!
Thank you for your compassionate support and continued prayers, today and throughout the year. Blessings to you and those you love.